I’m available as a keynote digital marketing speaker for your company or your event.
With over ten years of experience in the industry and exposure to hundreds of different businesses, I’m at the forefront of the latest digital and creative marketing trends, and can deliver a talk both rich in ideas, insights and practical advice. As a digital marketing speaker, I have travelled throughout Australia regularly to share my insights on topics such as Advertising, Digital Marketing, Retail, Social Media, new Technology and Branding.
I’ve trained teams on SEO, Adwords, general digital strategy and branding. These can take the format of simple short one hour immersion sessions, or longer full-day training courses.
Below I’ve added a snapshot of previous work across all forms of media. If you’d like to hear my podcast, you can find it here.
- Fairfax Media – Regular contributor to Brisbane Times, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age on retail and marketing topics.
- MarketingMag – Columns and feature articles for the past four years. Current article about PhotoBucket here.
- Mumbrella – Infrequent contributor.
- Jeweller Magazine – Infrequent contributor.
- B&T – Recent regular column targeting current marketing trends.
- MYOB – Regular columnist.
- 4BC – Regular weekly spot from January 2014 to April 2015.
- ABC Radio National – Infrequent contributor to discussions.
- ‘The Great Australian BBQ’ – Producer for original TV series pilot.
Audio from 4BC
Digital Marketing Speaking
- National Racing Conference.
- Data#3 National Conference.
- LPMA National Conference.
- Facebook Australia.
- Grand Designs Live.
- Bank of Queensland.
- First Class Accounts National Conference.
- Bosch Australia National Conference.
- Australian Virtual Assistants Conference.
- AIMIA (Digital Industry Association of Australia).
- Sunshine Coast Council.
- Leading Edge Group.
- Australian Institute of Management.
- Event Cinemas.
- Brisbane SE Chamber of Commerce.
- Queensland Government (DEEDI).
- Queensland Government (RHealth).
- Master Builders Queensland.
- Megawood Larson Juhl.
- National Retail Association.
- St. George Bank (Queensland).
- Meals on Wheels Queensland.
- Australian Regional Media.